Thursday, April 25, 2013

From Fishwizard Press - Sketchbook Collection Volume 01 available for purchase now!

Hello! At long last, the first book published as a result of my Kickstarter campaign from last May is printed and available for purchase on my Etsy Shop!

If you would like a copy, just follow THIS LINK, or click on the Etsy shop widget on the right! You will also find art prints available there as well.

Thanks for all your support!

-Sean

Also, be sure to sign up for updates from Fishwizard Press on the Fishwizard Press blog.... the "publisher" of all of my art books (it's basically just me.... haha).


6 comments:

Watkins said...

"THIS LINK" isn't a link - I couldn't find a link to your etsy page at all in the post.

Sean Andrew Murray said...

Oops! Should work now, plus you can click on the widget to right of this post! Sorry about that! Thanks for the heads up!

Res in aere said...

Mine arrived yesterday! It's full of awesome and inspiring sketches, I really love it.

Metal snail said...

Awesome, I ordered the sketchbook and the Oops poster the other day, I can't wait!

Metal snail said...

Awesome, I ordered the sketchbook and the Oops poster the other day, I can't wait!!!

Sean Andrew Murray said...

Metal Snail - I have recieved your order, thank you! I am a tiny bit behind getting the books out because I attended Spectrum Live over the weekend, but I am working hard to get them all out this week and next. Thanks so much!